Friday, May 14, 2010

Day #26...

dancing. laughter. silliness. playfulness.

It was a long week...but ending it by joining others in celebrating the school year at our annual MHGS Spring Banquet was a delight. I'm not gonna lie...I was a bit sentimental tonight as I allowed myself to acknowledge that when I leave this place there are aspects of this experience that no one else will understand or fully know. There is a kind of knowing that can only be felt with this particular community as a result of our shared experience. And I am so thankful for what I have been able to be a part of these past few years.

And the silliness continues.

Look up "swagger" in Webster's and you'll see this photo. Where my mother-fathers at?


then again...maybe we are not quite as cool as we think we are.

No comments: