Monday, November 16, 2009

Changing of the seasons

I typically have no space in my mind or in my day to contribute anything meaningful to this blog between Monday and Thursday of each week. I'm lucky if I get an average of 6 hours of sleep each night during this portion of the week. Anxiety is undeniably thick and my back is screaming by Thursday night...typically. But the start of this week feels different somehow. Something is shifting internally and is beginning to leak into my external reality. I'm not sure what has triggered this season of newness that seems almost within my reach; but something has indeed begun to move. I can feel it. I am eagerly awaiting what is to come. That's all I have for now...just a glimpse of some goodness moving in.

Oh...and I just thought I'd mention that I attended church this past weekend AND I didn't hate it (still a bit frightened to admit I actually kind of liked it). More on that later perhaps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

three cheers for newness!