Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Theology Project

I've been up late tonight working on this project for my theology class. It's an assignment that has consumed much of my thoughts in the past month. We were asked to creatively construct a "map" to illustrate our current understanding or questioning in regard to God in the context of relationship with Humanity...or more pointedly - God in relation to myself. Although poetry was my primary medium for this project (which allowed me an opportunity to open the questions up even moreso internally), I did attempt to draw something. Lauren, I thought you would be proud of me so I decided to post a little picture for your viewing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shauna! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

not only did you FIND our blog, but then you went so far as to LINK it to your own blog!! wow. i feel so outed...(jer)